Entrance Disinfection Unit
Pest Control Gate
• Disinfection unit to prevent fungi from entering a facility.
• Sprays hypochlorous acid water in a fine fog form to disinfect fungi deposited on workers’ clothes.
• Fine fog with a mean droplet diameter of 30–45 µm*, which doesn’t bother workers with excess wetting when it touches their cloths, also enables effective disinfection.
• Push-button switch starts and keeps spraying for a pre-set time as desired. A foot switch is available as an option.
• No professional work required. Easy installation and use.
*The spray capacity and the mean droplet diameter are values when water is sprayed.
Actual capacity and diameter will vary depending on factors such as a type of disinfectant and its concentration.
• Disinfection and pest control at entrances to plant factories, greenhouses, restaurants, and nursing homes
• Food processing
• Nursing facilities
Recommended page for disinfection