Entrance Disinfection Unit
Pest Control Booth
• Disinfection unit to prevent fungi from people entering to a facility.
• Sprays hypochlorous acid water in a fine fog form to disinfect fungi deposited on workers’ clothes.
• Fine fog with a mean droplet diameter of 10–30 µm*, which doesn’t bother people with excess wetting when it touches their cloths, also enables effective disinfection.
• Push-button switch starts and keeps spraying for a pre-set time as desired. A foot switch is available.
• No professional work required. Easy installation and use.
* The spray capacity and the mean droplet diameter are values when water is sprayed.
Actual capacity and diameter will vary depending on factors such as a type of disinfectant and its concentration.
* Booth tunnels are not included in this system. If you need, please ask sales team.
• Disinfection and pest control at entrances to office buildings, hospitals, government offices, transportation stations, commercial plant factories, warehouse, restaurants, shopping mall, school and nursery.
• Food processing
• Nursing facilities
Recommended page for disinfection