Slightly/weakly-acidic hypochlorous acid water
• Clezia water is an electrolytic hypochlorous acid that does not use any harmful substances such as hydrochloric acid.
• Widely used for people, animals and vehicles as well as appliances and machines.
• Usable at original at the range from original liquid to diluted with 20 times as much water, it means 20ppm.
[At care facilities, schools, commercial facilities, etc.]
• Sanitation management in a facility
• Disinfection and deodorization of restrooms and healthcare waste rooms
• Sanitation management in a kitchen
• Removal of cigarette smoke odor
• Preventing crops from catching diseases
• Spray for disinfecting bacteria deposited on operators’ clothes before they enter greenhouses
• Soil ameriolation, growth promotion
• Healthcare for livestock
• Cleaning and disinfection of eggs
• Cleaning of barn interiors and tools
• At care facilities, schools, commercial facilities, etc.
• Greenhouse agriculture
• Livestock farming
• Dilute with tap water for use.
• Use up as soon as possible before ingredients deterioration progresses.