Cooling/Humidification/Pest-control System for Greenhouse
Cooling, humidification and pest control system using fine fog, Semi-Dry Fog® (*1).
Through automatic switching between two modes—cooling and humidification mode and pest control mode—this system unifies once-separate functions in a single system that prevents high temperatures and dryness while eliminating disease-carrying pests. This approach reduces facility operating costs and reduces labor and costs formerly required for various discrete measures.
Cooling and humidification mode reduces in-facility/greenhouse temperatures by up to 8°C via evaporative cooling without wetting crops or facility interior. Pest control mode creates a high-humidity growing environment to ensure that pesticides envelop and firmly cover crops.
• CoolPescon® utilizes hydraulic spray nozzles to produce Semi-Dry Fog® (*1) for cooling, humidification and pest control.
• It reduces temperatures by up to 8°C with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Humidifies without wetting crops or greenhouse facilities.
• During pest control operations, pesticides are sprayed in Semi-Dry Fog® form.
• Suitable for greenhouse cooling in summer and humidification in winter.
• Eliminates the need for human workers in pest control operations.
• We provide after-sales services following installation. For small-scale installations, easy D.I.Y.-style installation can be carried out by the customer.
*1) We define Semi-Dry Fog® as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10–30 μm.
This system uses fine droplets and does not include large droplets which can result in wetting of objects and surfaces, making it ideal for environments previously plagued with wetness-related problems caused by semi-fine fog cooling.
"Dry mist," despite its similar name, has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
Actual data in Arid climate
• 20 degree cooling down
• When stop the system, inside temperature rose.
* Cooling temperature change depending on ventilation rate.
Greenhouse agriculture: Cooling greenhouses, year-round greenhouse cultivation, preventing worker exposure to excessively hot work environments, preventing dryness, labor requirement reductions for pest control operations, enabling preventive pest control
• Greenhouse agriculture